Continuing my series on the what, why, who, when, and where of podcasting this is episode is all about the "when" of podcasting: When should start a podcast? When should you publish a podcast?
Hello my name is Chris Enns. I run Lemon Productions and this is the story behind the Lemon. Today is Friday, October 11th, 2019.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Poll: When do you listen to podcasts?
- Gary Vaynerchuk on TikTok and time wasted on platforms that disappear (YouTube)
- Contact me to learn about starting a podcast.
- You can reach me on Twitter @LemonProduction and Instagram at @LemonProductionsCA
- This episode was written, edited, produced, and mixed by me - Chris Enns.
- My theme song is from Sounds Like an Earful Music Supply.
- This episode's lemon food is Lemon Tart.
- This podcast is proudly hosted on Transistor.fm.
- 00:18 Podcasting is so hot right now
- 00:39 Which platform should we be using?
- 03:30 When should you start a podcast?
- 04:19 Examples of podcasts you could start
- 06:37 When should I release podcast episodes?
- 07:25 Poll: When do you listen to podcasts?
Like this show? Buy me a coffee to support it.★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★