Why Start a Podcast?
Continuing my series on the what, why, who, when, and where of podcasting this is episode is all about the "why" of podcasting: Why do people start podcasts these days?
Hello my name is Chris Enns. I run Lemon Productions and this is the story behind the Lemon. Today is Friday, September 27th, 2019
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Megamaker Club
- Bright and Early Podcast
- Empower Apps
- Code Story
- Build Your Saas
- Getting to Ramen
- You can reach me on Twitter @LemonProduction and Instagram at @LemonProductionsCA
- This episode was written, edited, produced, and mixed by me - Chris Enns.
- My theme song is from Sounds Like an Earful Music Supply.
- This episode's lemon food is Lemon Risotto
- This podcast is proudly hosted on Transistor.fm.
Like this show? Buy me a coffee to support it.★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★
Creators and Guests
I edit podcasts so you don't have to.