Why Start a Podcast?
Continuing my series on the what, why, who, when, and where of podcasting this is episode is all about the "why" of podcasting: Why do people start podcasts these days?
- Megamaker Club
- Bright and Early Podcast
- Empower Apps
- Code Story
- Build Your Saas
- Getting to Ramen
- You can reach me on Twitter @LemonProduction and Instagram at @LemonProductionsCA
- This episode was written, edited, produced, and mixed by me - Chris Enns.
- My theme song is from Sounds Like an Earful Music Supply.
- This episode's lemon food is Lemon Risotto
- This podcast is proudly hosted on Transistor.fm.
Join our newsletter
Visit Lemon Productions for help getting your podcast or audio/video questions answered today.2020 Lemon Productions