Continuing my series on the what, why, who, when, and where of podcasting this is episode is all about the "where" of podcasting: Where should you host your podcast? And where should you tell people about your podcast?
Hello my name is Chris Enns. I run Lemon Productions and this is the story behind the Lemon. Today is Friday, October 18th, 2019.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Build Your Saas Podcast
- Startup from Gimlet
- Contact me to learn about starting a podcast.
- You can reach me on Twitter @LemonProduction and Instagram at @LemonProductionsCA
- This episode was written, edited, produced, and mixed by me - Chris Enns.
- My theme song is from Sounds Like an Earful Music Supply.
- This episode's lemon food is Lemon Muffins.
- This podcast is proudly hosted on Transistor.fm.
- 00:37 Where should you host your podcast?
- 2:34 A word about free podcast hosting
- 4:00 Where should you share your podcast?
- 6:16 Send me any questions you have on podcasting!
Like this show? Buy me a coffee to support it.★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★